1. Know your U.S.P.
2. Listen to others - not just the voice in your head
3. Network - build it and use it every day.
4. Ask questions - Don’t try to be a mind reader.
5. Integrity - Honor your word. People can smell it even when you don’t.
6. Time, $$, quality - pick two. All three is not a realistic outcome.
7. Take initiative - score points for thoughtfully trying something new.
8. Communicate - good news fast, bad news faster.
9. Learn - don’t make the same mistake twice.
10. Accountability - take responsibility for everything you do.
11. Be the adult - don’t play the blame game.
12. Be unselfish - do for others without quid pro quo.
Copyright © 2019 SHIV CHAUDHARY - All Rights Reserved.